I am cheating and back-dating this a bit. The real date is Jan 19, and I just thought to post this now.
My poor, poor neglected blog. I had hoped to update this ol’ girl twice a week in 2011, but it has become painfully obvious that I don’t have the time to do it. Between work, baby, chores, and my vlog (which I haven’t quit doing yet. AMAZING!), I am scrambling for time to eat, sleep, and have some necessary downtime to myself. I am two 4am feedings away from turning green and destroying everything in sight. Miranda grumpy! Miranda need to pointlessly surf the internet NOW!!
I am updating this on my break. At work. Because it’s the only free time I have.
I know, I know. Whaaaah Whaaaah Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Here’s what’s going good:
– My sister and her husband are visiting me for the weekend, which I am super excited about. I can’t wait to see little Whitney interact with them and vice versa.
– Whitney is adjusting to daycare like a pro.
– I like being back to work.
– I have a husband who doesn’t care how much or how little I clean (which is nice when your house looks like a trailer after a tornado strike, like, all of the time).
– I am finally over the cold I had for a month.